What is Bhastrika Pranayama?
Bhastrika Pranayama is made up of two Sanskrit words Bhastrika and Pranayama. The first word is Bhastrika, which means blower. At the same time, pranayama means that the air is expanding. According to its name, in this process of yoga, the breath is rapidly released out like a blower to extend the breadth of the breath. Also, breath is taken inwardly with equal speed. Bhastrika Pranayama helps in eradicating the impurities out of the body. Also, it enhances the level of oxygen in the body. Bhastrika Pranayama Yoga process can also help in relieving many health-related disorders, as it helps in maintaining the proper functioning of the respiratory system.
How to do BhastrikaPranayam?
- Morning time in the day is good for doing BhastrikaPranayam. By selecting a clean, flat place, the first posture should be laid there.
- While doing Bhastrika Pranayama, the main focus is on making your body stable. So, you must prefer sitting either in Sukhasana or Padmasana.
- Make sure that your back, spine, head, and throat should be straight. And while doing Bhastrika Pranayama, keep your mouth completely closed.
- Now at a single speed, take a full breath from both nasal cavities. Then exhale the breath at the same speed. You must maintain a rapid rate of exhalation and inhalation just like a blower does.
- While doing Bhastrika pranayama, when you breathe in and out, then the lungs should expand. And when you breathe out, then the lungs should be contracted.
Benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama
- The mind and body receive energy after a complete set of Bhastrika Pranayama.
- The regular practice of Bhastrika Pranayama brings miraculous improvement in health to the patient of TB, cancer, asthma, and other terrible diseases.
- It also makes your lungs strong and healthy.
- By practicing Bhastrika Pranayama, the amount of oxygen in a person’s body is always balanced.
- A person suffering from obesity problems reduces the fat from the body by the daily practice of Bhastrika Pranayama.
- By doing Bhastrika Pranayama, purification of all the nerves of the body and blood circulation process in the body improves.
- Bhastrika pranayama practice helps in strengthening the digestive power. In this process, the stomach gets a good workout, so all the internal organs of the stomach become strong.
Join Yoga Alliance USA Registered Yoga Teacher Training Course:
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh || 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh || 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh || 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh || 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Bhastrika Pranayama, How to Do Bhastrika Pranayama, Bhastrika Kriya, Bhastrika Breath, Bhastrika Yoga, Types of Bhastrika Pranayama, Bhastrika Pranayama Art of Living, Bhastrika Art of Living, Art of Living Bhastrika Pranayama, Bhastrika Pranayama Yoga, Bhastrika Bellows Breath, Bhastrika Pranayama Steps, Bhastrika Pranayama Benefits, Bhastrika Pranayama Art of Living, Bhastrika Pranayama for Beginners, Bhastrika Pranayama Side Effects, Bhastrika Pranayama Precautions, Bhastrika Pranayama for Beginner’s, Steps of Bhastrika Pranayama