We spend so many of our days simply thinking – about our next work project, what’s for dinner, or that argument with our spouse yesterday. The thoughts keep coming and eventually, it all builds up to make us feel like we are going to pop like a balloon. When we can learn to let go of our thoughts and know they do not control us, we can open ourselves to a whole new world of possibilities while gaining a sense of inner peace to guide us through our lives. Have any queries? Get answer from Best Yoga School in Rishikesh.
Meditation is an ancient practice that has been used throughout many cultures. In the yogic tradition, the practice of moving through the physical postures was thought to prepare the body to sit for long periods of time in meditation. However, today, meditation and yoga are accessible to anyone at any time.
Every meditation practitioner must start somewhere, but in the beginning, it may seem overwhelming to start something seemingly so simple. With all of the different methods to choose from, sifting through them can be a lot of work. Here are some meditation techniques for beginners to help get you started on your meditation journey.
The beginner’s mind is free and curious- you, too, can use meditation to cultivate a beginner’s mind all the time.
Best Yoga School in Rishikesh || 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh || 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh || 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh || 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh || Online Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Yoga Teacher Certification Courses in Rishikesh, India
- Importance of Alignment and Adjustment in Yoga
- What is Mudra in Yoga? – How to Do It, Benefits, Importance & Types
- Yoga Philosophy and Its Importance in Daily Life
- Yoga for Strength: Gym isn’t the only place for strength
- Importance of Balance in Yoga
- How does Sattvic Food Help in Yoga?
- Yog Nidra : The Enlightened Sleep
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Yoga for Pregnancy
- Yoga Meditation: Its importance in our daily life
- Mayurasana – How to do it and its benefits
- Back Bend Yoga asanas – Fear of falling into the unknown
- International Yoga Day
- Yoga for Your Upper Back Tightness
- Yoga Anatomy – How important is it to know?
- Yoga for Hamstring flexibility
- Yoga asanas for Root Chakra
- Yoga for flexibility
- 5 Restorative Yoga Practices to relax your mind and body
- Is Yoga Practice Enough to keep you fit?
- 5 Bed Time Stretches
- Yoga for beginners: The ultimate guide to start your practice
- Why Yoga in Rishikesh? – a Complete Guide to Yoga in Rishikesh
- Yoga for Spine or Backbone