Have you ever wanted abs? A lot of people watch actors and athletes that inspire them to work out two times a day and adopt a keto diet. People go to extreme lengths with unrealistic goals for their dream body. Steroids, excess gymming and unhealthy diets that look healthy can do more harm than good. Luckily, yoga has been an effective alternative healthy solution to achieve your dream body and the abs that you desire.
Yoga is more than just the religious aspects to it. It consists of many asanas and poses with gentle to extreme intensity with each pose serving a different purpose. Some of these asanas may help you for better toned abs without risking your health.
Shalabhasana: Also known as the superman pose requires you to lay on your belly and lift your hand and legs simultaneously while you use your core strength to balance like a flying superman. This pose would work on your core and eventually tone your abs
Halasana: This asana requires you to lay in the spinal pose and lift your legs over your head with the help of your core strength. Holding this posture will allow your muscles to strengthen yourself.
Navasana: This pose again requires your core strength to balance on your tailbone and your legs and hands are in the air.
The most common thing amongst these asanas is that all of them require core strength. So, the key to getting abs is to focus on poses and asanas that demand core strength out of you.
- Yoga Teacher Certification Courses in Rishikesh, India
- Importance of Alignment and Adjustment in Yoga
- What is Mudra in Yoga? – How to Do It, Benefits, Importance & Types
- Yoga Philosophy and Its Importance in Daily Life
- Yoga for Strength: Gym isn’t the only place for strength
- Importance of Balance in Yoga
- How does Sattvic Food Help in Yoga?
- Yog Nidra : The Enlightened Sleep
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Yoga for Pregnancy
- Yoga Meditation: Its importance in our daily life
- Mayurasana – How to do it and its benefits
- Back Bend Yoga asanas – Fear of falling into the unknown
- International Yoga Day
- Yoga for Your Upper Back Tightness
- Yoga Anatomy – How important is it to know?
- Yoga for Hamstring flexibility
- Yoga asanas for Root Chakra
- Yoga for flexibility
- 5 Restorative Yoga Practices to relax your mind and body
- Is Yoga Practice Enough to keep you fit?
- 5 Bed Time Stretches
- Yoga for beginners: The ultimate guide to start your practice
- Why Yoga in Rishikesh? – a Complete Guide to Yoga in Rishikesh
- Yoga for Spine or Backbone