With increasing levels of stress and anxiety as a result of modern lifestyles and work schedules, our concentration suffers big time. Good news is that Yoga, by relaxing our mind, improving blood flow, and enhancing balance, can help improve our concentration.
Mostly people are having an issue of not being able to focus in because of their unconscious state of mind, and how they treat every small piece of thing which programs their brain in a way that even if they want to focus on something important they find it difficult also because of the oxygen deficiency and insensitive nervous system can lead to concentration issues.
Not only few poses but every type of yoga practice is designed to evolve a being and help one enhance the mental focus while brain becomes focused , for instance Asana practice helps one move the body consciously with the harmony of breath and mind, practicing pranayama (breathing exercises helps one breath consciously that allows one to implement the habit of being aware into every single task you perform, practicing meditation itself where one learns the different technique of focus through objects or activities.
Yoga practice can be an overwhelming so lets talk about one aspect of yoga practice that is Asana. As it is obvious how yoga practice is helpful for not just concentration but any brain function will be improved, yet let me share few 5) asanas that can be practiced
1. Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
2. Vrikshasana (Tree Pose)
3. Bakasana (Crane Pose)
4. Savasan (corpse pose)
5. Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
- Yoga Teacher Certification Courses in Rishikesh, India
- Importance of Alignment and Adjustment in Yoga
- What is Mudra in Yoga? – How to Do It, Benefits, Importance & Types
- Yoga Philosophy and Its Importance in Daily Life
- Yoga for Strength: Gym isn’t the only place for strength
- Importance of Balance in Yoga
- How does Sattvic Food Help in Yoga?
- Yog Nidra : The Enlightened Sleep
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Yoga for Pregnancy
- Yoga Meditation: Its importance in our daily life
- Mayurasana – How to do it and its benefits
- Back Bend Yoga asanas – Fear of falling into the unknown
- International Yoga Day
- Yoga for Your Upper Back Tightness
- Yoga Anatomy – How important is it to know?
- Yoga for Hamstring flexibility
- Yoga asanas for Root Chakra
- Yoga for flexibility
- 5 Restorative Yoga Practices to relax your mind and body
- Is Yoga Practice Enough to keep you fit?
- 5 Bed Time Stretches
- Yoga for beginners: The ultimate guide to start your practice
- Why Yoga in Rishikesh? – a Complete Guide to Yoga in Rishikesh
- Yoga for Spine or Backbone
- Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutations
- Warm up before yoga asana
- Yoga for neck
- Yoga for abs
- Yoga for insomnia