As body is one of the most complicated machine on the planet which is undoubtedly wonderful as how it expresses itself through movements, little did we explore how body finds its way to illustrate itself, in exercise world people have found way to make the movements easier which has unfolded next to no limited possibilities for it, hatha yoga mentioned way back that there are 8.4 million possible position that a body can move in to be able to transition into numerous positions it’s vital we know how we prepare ourselves so it becomes accessible and smooth for us, physical body is filled with viscous thixotropic fluid which is affected by temperature, therefore, one must bring some warmth to the body before body moves into extreme, intense and complicated combinations of movement that makes a posture (yoga asana}.
Warming up the body through movements and breathing can help activate muscles, regulate blood circulation and bring fluidity to a movement which lead to a comfortable yet stressed positions.
Warm up can help improve blood circulation muscles have their energy and avoid injuries.
In the traditional practice of ashtanga it is Iced in Mysore style which means a practitioner will be aloud to modify and manage his own practice around his abilities. Where the sequence I have mentioned below is going to be helpful, traditional ashtanga starts with Sun salutations A & B which is considered warm up, for a beginner or when it’s too cold outside it can lead to stiffness in the body and even straight starting with Sun salutations can be felt challenging.
Vinyasa Yoga Ashram is the best yoga school in Rishikesh offers yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, registered with yoga alliance USA
- The Impact of Yoga on Sleep Quality and Insomnia
- Corporate World in Yogic Way
- Yoga rooted in Harmony with Nature
- Yoga and Mindfulness: Cultivating Presence On and Off the Mat
- Yogasana: The Inner Journey from Exercise to Yoga
- Marichyasana : Embrace the Twist
- Breathing: Path to Unfold a Meditative State
- Janu Shirshasana: Benefits, Step-by-Step Guide, and Precautions
- Yoga for Fertility
- International Yoga Day 2023
- Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher Training India
- How Can I become an International Yoga Teacher in India?
- Make Yoga as a Career! Become A Yoga Teacher
- Why Yoga in India? – A Complete Guide to Yoga in India
- RYT-200, RYT-300, RYT-500 – Yoga Instructor Levels
- Plavini Pranayama (Floating Breath)
- Cow Pose (Bitilasana) : How to Do IT, Benefits & Precautions
- Child’s Pose (Bālāsana) : How to Do IT, Benefits & Precautions
- Dolphin Plank Pose (Forearm Plank) : How to Do IT, Benefits & Precautions
- Chair Pose (Utkatasana) : How to Do IT, Benefits & Precautions
- Apanasana (Knees To Chest Pose) : How to do it? Precautions and benefits
- Corpse Pose (Savasana) : How to Do It, Benefits & Precautions
- Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana): How to Do It, Benefits & Precautions
- Cat Pose (Marjaryasana) : How to Do It, Benefits & Precautions
- Yoga and Meditation Centers in Rishikesh, India