Support Your Immune System With These 5 Yoga Poses for Immunity:
Sitting and Breathing (Sukhasana and Pranayama) …
Sukhasana – The easy or pleasant posture
I relish the feeling of peace and quietude, ensuring it extends to all activities through the day. Sukhasana, as its name suggests is a simple posture that can be maintained easily for a long time. It enables one to steady the mind and body.
Half Lord of the Fishes (Ardha Matsyendrasana) …
Good for increasing the flexibility and function of vertebrae of the spine,stretches back muscle and spine,cures constipation and indigestion,helps to increases oxygen supply to the lungs,releases stiffness of hip jointsand beneficial for slipped disc patient.
Supported Fish Pose (Matsyasana ) …
Stretches and stimulates the muscles of the belly and front of the neck ,stretches the deep hip flexors (psoas) and the muscles (intercostals) between the ribs,stretches and stimulates the organs of the belly and throat and traditional text that Matsyasana is the “destroyer of all diseases.”
Forward Fold (Uttanasana) …
It rejuvenates your mind and relaxes the nerves,it actively stretches your hips, hamstrings, and calves,it provides strength to your thighs and knees and regular practice relieves stiffness of your spine, neck, and back.
Legs Up the Wall (ViparitaKarani)
It regulates blood flow,alleviates menstrual cramps,relieves swollen ankles and varicose veins,helps testicular, semen, and ovarian problems in men and women respectively,improvesdigestion,restores tired feet or legs and stretches the back of the neck, front torso, and back of the legs.
- Yoga Teacher Certification Courses in Rishikesh, India
- Importance of Alignment and Adjustment in Yoga
- What is Mudra in Yoga? – How to Do It, Benefits, Importance & Types
- Yoga Philosophy and Its Importance in Daily Life
- Yoga for Strength: Gym isn’t the only place for strength
- Importance of Balance in Yoga
- How does Sattvic Food Help in Yoga?
- Yog Nidra : The Enlightened Sleep
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Yoga for Pregnancy
- Yoga Meditation: Its importance in our daily life
- Mayurasana – How to do it and its benefits
- Back Bend Yoga asanas – Fear of falling into the unknown
- International Yoga Day
- Yoga for Your Upper Back Tightness
- Yoga Anatomy – How important is it to know?
- Yoga for Hamstring flexibility
- Yoga asanas for Root Chakra
- Yoga for flexibility
- 5 Restorative Yoga Practices to relax your mind and body
- Is Yoga Practice Enough to keep you fit?
- 5 Bed Time Stretches
- Yoga for beginners: The ultimate guide to start your practice
- Why Yoga in Rishikesh? – a Complete Guide to Yoga in Rishikesh
- Yoga for Spine or Backbone